Employee well-being and safe service continuity
by David Clarke — March 25 2020
Like you, we are keeping a very close eye on the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. For the past few weeks, we have taken all necessary measures to ensure our employees’ health and well-being and safe service continuity for our valued customers and partners.
As an essential service provider, Canaflex and its dedicated employees are here for you.
In compliance with the directives set forth by health authorities and the Québec government on the shutdown of all non-essential businesses, Canaflex would like to share the following:
- We are still open for business, but with a reduced staff.
- All your e-mails will be answered in a timely manner.
- You can still reach us by telephone – this has not changed.
- We are operating on a reduced staff and can offer emergency services to essential service providers at both our service counters in Dorval and St-Hubert.
- Both of these locations have adopted vigilant social distancing and hygiene measures.
- We will be able to ship products out depending on availability of couriers. However, our own delivery service will be temporarily suspended.
- Our technical representatives are working remotely to assist you with any technical difficulties or questions.
- As a responsible corporate citizen, we always keep in mind the best interests of our employees and customers when making any decisions.
About the author
David Clarke is the President of Canaflex, a full line connector distributor.